On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 04:32:07PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

> I  will test gnome, less, perhaps, cheese, this, Armin probably could
> test. Or all gnome, if you want, Armin.

 Since Bruce is going to test KDE at some time, I'll start by
updating my gnome scripts (my KDE will need a lot more work to check
I've got the necessary deps covered for a separate build).  If you
guys leave anything in gnome which I can actually use, I'll hopefully
cover it.

 But after xfce, I'll take a look at non-DE desktop packages in
priority to doing my second build.

ĸen