On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 03:51:55PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Ken Moffat wrote:
> >   I think this should probably move beyond 7.6.  Everything except
> > xindy is done, but for xindy it really needs
> >
> > (i.) someone who has a document which can be indexed by xindy, and
> > who knows how to do that, to prove that it works.
> >
> > (ii.) finding out how to build xindy.mem (or perhaps, just how to
> > install it - I deleted my build tree without considering if there
> > was a way to do this).
> >
> > (iii.) deps - probably clisp and libsigsegv, but maybe also other(s).
> > For me, the clisp testsuite ends with a segfault and I have no idea
> > if that is important or not.
> >
> >   Hopefully, Greg will be able to join us and pick up what is left.
>
> Perhaps the ticket should be closed and a new one opened with just the
> specific problem addressed.  I'd prefer not to have the reference to the
> ticket in the book.  Perhaps it would be better to just say something to
> the effect that xindy was not rebuilt due to a problem with the
> tarball's install procedure.

 OK, I'll look at those when I tag it.

> Also, the page needs some white space touchups.
>
>    -- Bruce

 If you mean the blank lines between the build instructions, I
disagree.  The instructions are spread over many lines, and some of
the instructions are unusual.  I find the extra blank lines help to
break it up into more comprehensible sections.

 If you mean something else about whitespace, what ?

ĸen