k...@higgs.linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: ken Date: Wed Mar 19 13:02:11 2014 New Revision: 12879
>
> Log: mozconfigs for firefox and xulrunner : move the pulse option
> above 'It is recommended not to touch anything below this line'.

Have I ever mentioned that I really dislike the phrase "It is
recommended..."  Recommended by who?  These should be reworded.

If it's upstream, then say Upstream developers recommend...

If it's us, then work around it.

In this example we have

"# It is recommended not to touch anything below this line"

How about

"# Users generally do not need to change anything below this line"

   -- Bruce