> Thanks Ken.  I was given a URL to check out for teaching.  Please see if
> you can use www.TestOut.com/newlabsim
>
> I don't think there's a password for the beta test but I didn't get that
> far.  If it seems to work for you, then I'll go build FF for this platform.
>
>    -- Bruce

 It opened a new window, occupying the whole screen.  And then it
appears to need me to set up an ID, including email and activation
code - from that I guess that they (whoever they are) will use the
email to send me the activation code.  I'm not inclined to do that.

 Going back to the the site itself, I don't think you need to
bother.  The first item in "List of Known Issues and Bugs" is:

Mozilla Firefox not supported

Mozilla Firefox is not yet supported. For now, we encourage Linux OS
users to use Chrome to sign in to the HTML5 LabSim.

ĸen