thorsten wrote:

  The question I want to ask is "how common is this problem ?" - for
me, firefox has always crashed from time to time, but I haven't seen
consistent problems.  On the (rare) occasions when it disappears,
retarting it normally shows no problem.  Is there a site people are
willing to mention which always, or even usually, crashes their
firefox ?

ĸen

Hello Ken,

I am on i686 and one site constantly crashing ff is
www.immobilienscout24.de. If you try to look at the expose of a flat
there and scroll down the expose, it crashes 99 out of a hundred times.

I'm not using FF, but the site doesn't crash for me. I'm not sure what you mean by 'look at the expose of a flat', but scrolling is fine.

I am using seamonkey with noscript.

  -- Bruce