On 20/09/2016 16:05, John Burrell wrote:
In the past I have used the date in  <book-location>/.svn/entries to tell me
the date the book was downloaded.

Recently (I don't know exactly when) the entries file no longer contains the
date. It simply contains '12'.

Is this something that you have changed? If so, would you please put the
download date back into the entries file.

Thanks

jb.

Hmmm, that file is created by the subversion software, not the blfs maintainers... So its format may have changed with a recent version of subversion.

But I think you can find the date with the command "svn info | grep Date"

Regards,

Pierre