On 08/30/2018 03:52 PM, Ken Moffat via blfs-dev wrote:
I just went to download ImageMagick-6.9.10-10 and failed, the 6.9.9
version is now -11.  From the ChangeLog :

2018-08-27  6.9.10-11 Cristy  <quetzlzacatenango@image...>
   * Release ImageMagick version 6.9.10-11, GIT revision
13802:5198c3b80:20180828

2018-08-15  6.9.10-11 Cristy  <quetzlzacatenango@image...>
   * Fixed numerous use of uninitialized values, integer overflow, memory
     exceeded, and timeouts (credit to OSS Fuzz).
   * Add support for "module" security policy.

2018-08-13  6.9.10-10 Cristy  <quetzlzacatenango@image...>
   * Release ImageMagick version 6.9.10-10, GIT revision
13743:8f8009715:20180813

Since this is before our release, I guess we ought to go with this
newer version ?

IM changes often. We are liable to have -12 released within a week. IM6 is only used in emacs (optional) and inkscale (recommended) and both have been tagged.

I'm inclined to not change what we have now, but can be persuaded otherwise.

  -- Bruce