On 09/24/2018 11:39 PM, Xi Ruoyao via blfs-dev wrote:
On 2018-09-24 15:09 -0500, Douglas R. Reno via blfs-dev wrote:

Balsa-2.5.6

^ And force everyone to use Thunderbird instead? At least in my
case, Thunderbird is highly unstable for a mailbox
with over 13,000 messages saved. Balsa and Evolution are the only
two clients that have ever worked properly.
Sure, I maintain GNOME - but I'd rather not have to put Evolution
on my workstation whenever my new one that I ordered comes in.

Agree.  Thunderbird destroyed many mails when I was using Ubuntu.  So
I've never built it since I switched to (B)LFS.

Interesting. I used seamonkey for many years and in the last couple of years switched over to TB. I do not recall any problems with TB and I have two accounts and many folders and sub-folders. My blfs-dev folder alone has over 15K messages and lfs-support has about 17K. I'm pretty sure I have over 100K messages total going back about 10 years.

Thunderbird-52.6.0.

  -- Bruce

P.S. blfs-book alone has 45K messages.