On 2018-11-14 20:03, Ken Moffat via blfs-dev wrote:
I think the perl modules branch is ready to merge - subject to any
objections.

For people who want to read the rendered versions I've again updated
the copies at http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ken/perl-changes/ and
this time I've added a provisional entry to the Change Log (that is
not in the branch, I reverted it after rendering and diffing - the
date obviously needs changing, there ain't no 13½th November).

If there are no objections, I'd like to merge to trunk this weekend,
probably on Saturday evening UTC+0 (I expect svn to be its usual
PITA, so if this goes ahead I'll ask people to stop updating for a
while).

Speak now, or forever hold your peace.  (I think I might have just
become wedded to perl, oh dear!)

ĸen
--
If a man stands before a mirror and sees in it his reflection, what
he sees is not a true reproduction, but a picture of himself when he

I'd be alright with it, I'm looking forward to the changes.

Can you give us all a three hour or so notice prior to committing?

I've been working on queueing up GNOME updates for the past day, and will probably do a massive dump either tomorrow night or Friday morning. I've been working really hard on that, while trying not to beat myself up for having tickets open for months at a time. I'm really disappointed in myself for the amount of time that my systems have taken to build, but the point is - updates to the GNOME chapter are coming in full force (and my other tickets).

Douglas R. Reno