On 3/6/19 1:02 PM, Ryan Marsaw via blfs-dev wrote:
Hello all.

I discovered that if librsvg is installed via the "DESTDIR" method, its
svg loadable module info is not updated in the "loaders.cache" file.

I discovered this when attempting to build the adwaita-icon-theme
package.  When trying to build the svg icons, I got flooded with

"Can't load file: Unrecognized image file format"

Therefore, issuing a "gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders --update-cache" as root
user needs to be run after installing librsvg using a "DESTDIR" install.

The same message that we have now in gdk-pixbuf?

  -- Bruce