On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 03:25:02PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-dev wrote:

> > Forgot to tell that I have been able to build both packages by doing:
> > sed -i '/pid_t gettid/s@^@//@' mozilla/tools/profiler/core/platform.h
> > (remove mozilla/ for thunderbid).
> > Waiting for confirmation before including into the book.
>
> I think it will be a couple of days before I get to FF and TB.  Trying to
> get plasma and dependencies done today.
>
>   -- Bruce

The issue is with SeaMonkey (and Tnunderbird), not Firefox.  Or at
least, firefox-68.0.2 didn't give _me_ any build problems (but I
don't like "marking my own work" for such major packages).

ĸen
--
Adopted by dwarfs, brought up by dwarfs.  To dwarfs I'm a dwarf, sir.
I can do the rite of k'zakra, I know the secrets of h'ragna, I can