Hi folks,

I know that we're in a semi-package freeze right now, so I wanted to ask a question about a package that's already been tagged.

root [ /sources/LSB-Tools-0.6 ]# ln -sv /usr/lib/lsb/install_initd /usr/sbin
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/sbin/install_initd': File exists

This is after running "python3 setup.py install --optimize=1"

I don't think that the ln commands to create the symlink are needed anymore:

ln -sv /usr/lib/lsb/install_initd /usr/sbin &&
ln -sv /usr/lib/lsb/remove_initd  /usr/sbin

Are there any objections to me removing them?

- Doug