In normal times I do not care about, or install, nghttp2.  But since
it is listed as a recommended dep for node.js I'm now building it in
case it alters the measurements of node.js.

So, in the optional deps is CUnit (required for the testsuite)
and then after make the book says:
This package does not come with a usable test suite.

I'll leave it to someone who cares about this package to resolve
that inconsistency.

ĸen
--
We hope and trust that our valued and loyal customers will bear with
us in the coming months as we interact synergistically with change