Hi Alessandro

First, during compilation the script solenv/bin/checkdll.sh
failed with the message "Unable to find libmawt.so"
In fact the script have several -L... including
-L/opt/jdk/jdk/jre/lib/i386 but not
/opt/jdk/jdk/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so where I have the
library on my installation of java-1.0.5_02.
I don't understand if it depends on my version of java
(instruction refer to version 1.0.5_05) or other, but with a simple
cd /opt/jdk/jdk/jre/lib/i386
cp xawt/libmawt.so .
I solved the problem. I'd like to know if it is a more appropriate
solution and if it really depends on the different version of java
or other. Anyway, after that there was not other compilation problems.

I'm not sure if this helps, but I had a similar failure and my solution
was to make a link to the file you copied in the directory that you
copied to. This was with jdk-1.5.0 installed as a binary in /opt.

Dave

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com