On 2/9/06, Richard A Downing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  The files from
> http://ftp.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/dictionaries
> are not identical to the .xpi versions.  They are different sizes to
> start with, and a diff shows numerous differences in, what I assume are,
> flags concerning plurality and other endings, hyphenation and the like.
> The word lists are the same however, so they are completely usable - in
> fact I'm using them now.
>
> This could be worth a note in the book?

Randy, what do you think about adding info about spellcheck
dictionaries to Thunderbird/Mozilla?  FYI, I don't know if the
spellcheck is implemented the same way in Mozilla-1.7.x.

> P.S. Wrote this before SWMBO called me to dinner (then I went to the
> pub...), just seen your other email.

I saw the time in your email and figured it was about dinner time.
SWMBO often interferes with my quality LFS time.  Apparently, not
everyone sees the importance of studying the GNU toolchain. :-)

--
Dan