On 3/3/06, Lord Igtenio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >It would seem that /usr/include is not the default for you.  Can you
> >try the following commands to see what the compiler defaults are?
>
> This's what I got.
>
> ignoring nonexistent directory
> "/tools/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux
> -gnu/3.4.3/../../../../i686-pc-linux-gnu/include"
> #include "..." search starts here:
> #include <...> search starts here:
>  /tools/include
>  /tools/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.3/include
>
> My first guess would be that my system is still using the
> temporary toolchain built to build the base system.

Is /tools still in your path?  What's the output of `which gcc` or if
you don't have which, `type -p gcc`?  Do you have the symlink
/usr/bin/cc -> /usr/bin/gcc?

If you actually are using /usr/bin/gcc and the above output is from
that, then there are issues.  My guess in this situation is that the
spec file adjustment in Ch. 6.13 did not go correctly.

> My question, then, is if there's a way to set the
> non-toolchain programs as the defaults?

You probably need to rebuild gcc, but at this point it might not be
worth it because everything built from Ch. 6.13 on has been in error.

> And should I submit this as a bug to the people
> who work on jhalfs? I figured it'd take care of this,
> but apparently it hasn't.

I don't understand what you mean by this.  Can you elaborate?  Did you
use jhalfs for the whole build?

--
Dan