On 3/8/07, Alberto Hernando <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I asked this some time ago. Search for messages on 17-12-06 (12-17-06 for the
> rest of you ;)
> In case you are using x.org-7.1, It was said it was a known bug. If not...
> then I don't know. But x.org-7.2 is out there. I'm waiting for it to be
> included in blfs and I'll try it.

It still stands that you could try installing xkeyboard-config over
the top of xkbdata. You might want to try installing into a DESTDIR
once or twice to make sure the installed files go to the right
location.

As for 7.2, I'd like to get there, but am a bit busy trying to figure
out why binutil's testsuite is failing on this damn Fedora box. But I
will get there soon. You can look at the blfs-dev archives from a few
weeks ago with a thread on Xorg-7.2. DJ Lucas and Joe Ciccone talk
about the changes they needed to make to get 7.2 up. Both those guys
know what they're doing and you could follow their advice pretty
safely.

Once I get through my LFS issues, the things I'll be working on are:
dbus, hal, fontconfig, freetype and xorg. Hopefully that happens soon.

--
Dan