Hello,

This is probably not the right list to report this, I realize that.
According to http://osdir.com/ml/plasma-devel/2014-01/msg00208.html and
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kde-workspace.git&a=commit&h=8577abf894a661bc0700adc72513dacf0b7dca7f,
KDM is being retired. This is the only Display Manager that I know of that
BLFS Supports that I can use multiple desktop environments with. Is there
any way that SDDM or LightDM could be added to the book, or possibly
another replacement? I use KDM on my BLFS box and when I update to KDE5, I
expect that it will no longer work and that future builds of BLFS will not
contain it. What display manager does the list recommend I use? I do not
like logging in from the command line, and it is very hard to teach family
members who use my computer occasionally how to do so.

Thank you,

Douglas Reno