Hello,

When we install xorg following the BLFS_7.5 stable book, when you first
start x using the startx command, it will complain bitterly about the ISO
fonts are lacking and it will NOT correctly bring up twm with the three
windows and clock. (If you installed the clock.)

To solve this issue you need to actually install the international fonts:

ftp://ftp.openbsd.com/ports/distfiles/intlfonts-1.2.tar.gz

After I installed these fonts I actually rebooted my computer and when I
issued the startx command, after a couple minutes twm started correctly
and the clock also came up correctly.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add this to the user notes or to the xorg
instructions page.

This is easily verified by doing a completely fresh install and testing.

Regards,

Christopher