Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers wrote:
I am building a new BLFS system, Version SVN-20160101 and I just finished the
kdelibs-compilation. Everything is OK. As I had to travel, I installed the
image of the new system on my laptop. The system is also working normal there,
I can call Fluxbox,  xterm, a browser, etc.

BUT: I cannot compile anything more:

1.) building e.g. "which": when I call "./configure --prefix=/usr", the
configure freezes endless, until I type "strg-c"

2.) building e.g. "automoc4" "cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr" works and
generates the files in "build". But when I enter "make", the program crashes
with an error:

"/opt/qt4/include/QtCore/qglobal.h:1315:1: internal Compiler-Error:
machinecode not valid. Please include the complete backtrace with any bug
report."

I do not understand this, as the only difference I see seems to be the
hardware. Has anyone experienced a similar problem ? I am asking for a hint,
what could be the reason of this problem ?
Included is a file with the output of the make process.

My best guess is that there is something in the compiler that you built that is HW dependent. We would need to see the output of lscpu for both systems.

If you do:

cat > test.c << EOF
#include <stdio.h>
int main() { printf( "Testing\n"); }