Resurrected this thread again, to say that I'm building Plasma for the last
time I think, will move to XFCE if this build goes wrong.

Frameworks 5.26.0 is built and the following apps. are running in a basic xterm
- Konsole, Glenview, Kdf, Ark and Dolphin.

Now the build of Plasma and this is where the problem lies, I think, and always
has.  Will report outcome.

Cliff