On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 11:37:02PM +0100, Ken Moffat via blfs-support wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 04:14:07PM -0500, DJ Lucas via blfs-support wrote:
> >

> > Off-list reply intentional not to broadcast my own domain. I'd be interested
> > to see what they thought was misconfigured. I don't see an EV cert, and it's
> > not any of the government certs, so it must be OneCRL -- IIUC, this is the
> > digital equivalent of a slap on the wrist for abusing users. I'm wondering
> > if they are shunning slashdot or LetsEncrypt. For reference, see here:
> >
> > https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Additional_Trust_Changes
> >
> > Ken, can you set it back and test my site at:
> > https://www.lucasit.com/passwords.php
> > I use the same intermediate certificate, that should answer the above
> > question.
> >
> Well, I changed it back but everything including slashdot.org is
> still working - and so was your link.  Baffled.
>
> ĸen

I'm on the other machine where slashdot was broken (one that used to
be one of my main test machines, where I had tried using a new
profile, and after that often seen this problem).

With 62.0.2 I tried setting security.pki.distrust_ca_policy to 0 and
it worked.  But the reason I came to this machine was to upgrade to
62.0.3, and after that, with the setting still 0, it was again telling
me the site was misconfigured, but again without any details.

This time, toggling it to 1 got it working.

ĸen
--
                      Well grubbed , old mole!