Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 12:11 AM
From: "Tom Willhite via blfs-support" <blfs-support@lists.linuxfromscratch.org>
To: "BLFS Support List" <blfs-support@lists.linuxfromscratch.org>
Cc: "Tom Willhite" <trw2...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [blfs-support] meson should be downgraded

Pretty ironic you mocked my thread for lacking info on this very issue when
ibus wouldn't build.  All the info is there to overcome this issue and
downgrading isn't the right way.

for you to overcome this issue From: blfs-support
<blfs-support-boun...@lists.linuxfromscratch.org> on behalf of Trent via
blfs-support <blfs-support@lists.linuxfromscratch.org>