On 4/13/20 1:11 PM, José Carlos Carrión Plaza via blfs-support wrote:
Hello co-listers:

Apparently the traditional “Configuring Iptables” section on BLFS iptables page
has disappeared from 9.0 to 9.1 including the “Boot Script” subsection.

On the next page ("Setting Up a Network Firewall”) reads: "The firewall
configuration script installed in the iptables section…”

On the blfs-bootscripts-20191204.tar.xz package the target “install-iptables”
remains.

Any reason for all of this?

An oversight. We removed nftables and tried to reorganize. I'll try to get the configuration back into the development verion of the book today.

  -- Bruce