On 4/13/20 1:16 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
On 4/13/20 1:11 PM, José Carlos Carrión Plaza via blfs-support wrote:
Hello co-listers:

Apparently the traditional “Configuring Iptables” section on BLFS iptables page has disappeared from 9.0 to 9.1 including the “Boot Script” subsection.

On the next page ("Setting Up a Network Firewall”) reads: "The firewall configuration script installed in the iptables section…”

On the blfs-bootscripts-20191204.tar.xz package the target “install-iptables” remains.

Any reason for all of this?

An oversight.  We removed nftables and tried to reorganize.  I'll try to get the configuration back into the development verion of the book today.

Upon review, check out

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/postlfs/iptables.html

What is missing?

  -- Bruce