I've looked but didn't find it, I'll try again and with luck find it some
day.
David Ferrin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message -----
From: "George Marshall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] *****SPAM*****Re:*****SPAM*****
Re:Readability ofScannedDocuments -Was:pdfhelp needed

David:
The Freedom Import printer is installed with your OpenBook instalation.  I
don't know which version this began with but if you have the latest version
it is included. Look under printers and faxs in the control section.
HTH,
George R. Marshall