I just tried it with JAWS 6.2 and all 3 files pasted in the first
time, but I got the same no disk in drive message when I went to the
context menu and hit "t" to write the files.

Margaret
Earlier, I wrote:

Hi All,

    I'm trying to burn some data files to CD using the Burning Utility
in XP Home with SP2, JAWS 7.0, and WMP 10.  I get a no disk in drive
message when I actually try to burn the files.  Sometimes all 3 files
I want to burn are pasted in the temporary file and sometimes 1 is not
pasted although Insert-shift-down arrow says all 3 are in the
clipboard.

    I can play a commercially produced music CD.

    I had a similar problem with the same machine last year, but may
have been using JAWS 6.2 at the time.  The problem seemed to be solved
when I bought a new pack of CD's.  I successfully burned some files
then, but haven't tried it since.  I've tried it with 4 disks from
what I think should be from that pack and have pulled out ones from
the middle in case the first one was one of the infamous "dummy" ones.

    I know David put a burning program on the JAWS-Users page and I
think one was added to the page for this list just the other day.  Is
there any point in trying one of them in case the XP burning utility
isn't working properly?  Should I get WMP 11?

    Any suggestions for being able to successfully burn the files
would be greatly appreciated.

Margaret

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/not known right now
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
subject or body of a blank message to:
http://www.blind-computing.com/contact.php

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/not known right now
body of a blank message to:
http://www.blind-computing.com/contact.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: