Hi Arya,
Yes, it may be possible to send a message that way, but since I have never
tried it, I can't tell
you for sure.
I am guessing  that either you read the body of the message in the preview
payne, or you opened it.
If you have already opened the message, it's a little late to ask.
If the message itself contained a virus, than opening the message would let the
virus execute.
Replying to such a message, only sets you up for more problems.
Whenever you recieve a message from someone you don't know, or one that is
questionable, the only
thing to do with it, is delete it.
If you are running an anti-virus program,
then you should use it to scan your incoming messages, or save the message to
another location on
your hard drive, and scan it for viruses.
If you are not sure what you have done,
then your best course of action is this:
1. Update all of your security software.
This incluedes anti-virus, anti-spy, firewall and anti-adware.
Make sure to re-boot the computer after the updates are complete.
2. Physically disconnect from the internet.
3. Use a utility to clean your machine of junk such as temporary files,
temporary internet files and
cookies.
4. Empty the recycle bin.
5. Useing one program at a time,
scan for viruses, spyware and adware.
6. When all of these operations are complete, reconnect to the internet.
HTH,
Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com