From: "Arya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:14 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] strange e mail

Hi friends,
Today I received one email  , with out any from address and to address , but
the body is well written.
Is it a virus?.
Can I  reply to that mail, it is from a unnone person.
My    question is :
Is it  possible to send a mail with out from address and to address?!.
With regards.

In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .
Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]