To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] AVG not Removing Spyware but SuperAntispyware Is?

This past week, I had a thing creating a bit of its spyware engine as an executable called SBSB.exe in the root of all drives it could access, and while Symantec's Norton didn't seem to manage much, at least AVG could find the files, but I still had to go remove around 7 registry entries on one machine myself.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA