From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Lino Morales
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 6:02 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Cell phone confusion.

Larry,
First of all, welcome to the Verizon family once the merger
is 100 percent
done that is. Well, there are 2 software packages for cell
phones that are
accessible. The Talks program and Mobile speak program.
These to opperate on
the GSM network which Altel has and runs on phones that run
the Simbian
operating system. Now Verizon and Sprint run on the CDMA
network. None of
the above will work with CDMA. LG does make a few models of
somewhat
accessible phones. Hope this helps. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
rist_morales-family
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.