I wonder if you could create a list of groups each containing 20 members. It
might not work but it sounds like it's worth a try.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com
From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: "Blind-Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 7:49 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Distribution List Question

I send out a Daily Devotion and Word Of Wisdom to nearly 500 people per day.
Recently, in an
attempt to cut down on Spammers, my internet provider has set the number of
people that you can have
in a distribution list to 20.  The only way I know to get around this
problem is to create about 25
small distribution lists with only 20 names each in them.  If I have to do
this, I will have to send
the Daily Devotion and Word Of Wisdom out 25 different times, in order to
get it sent out to
everyone.  Could someone please give me some suggestions on how I might be
able to do this in a more
simplified manner?

Thanks,
Donnie

~~~~~
Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype
Prayer Time.
Also, follow my tweets on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/Donnie1261

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett