To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Downloadable installation package for up todateversion of flash player

Ok, seems might have found what wanted/needed here:
http://www.filecluster.com/downloads/Adobe-Flash-Player.html

If you now click on the mirror download site links, it starts downloading a
file called install_flash_player.exe, so think it's working.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>