Thank you
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] daily information

Core Temp is simpler and easier to use than Speed Fan, which is really designed for hard-core techies. Once installed, Core Temp will monitor the CPU temperature in real time and display it in the System Tray. I think it may also issue some kind of warning if the CPU temperature approaches a dangerously high level. As long as your CPU temperature is well under this threshhold, there should not be any problem with overheating. Most computer manufacturers and chip makers list the maximum safe operating temperature for their CPU's in their product specs.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog...@comcast.net>