Okay I'll do that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] narorator

What is an entry point for narrator?
The methods I described can be done without a screen reader as they are very
easy and not difficult to remember if jaws goes out for the Nth time.
Regarding your Eloquence problem, if its jaws related, I say save yourself
the time and hassle of writing this list or other lists and simply call FS. Believe me, calling them for whatever pops up will make you begin as you're
getting your $1000 worth.
Andre
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedl...@gmail.com>