From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Mich
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 5:13 AM
To: blind-computing @jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] looking for outlook 2003

Hi all. I am looking for the microsoft outlook 2003 program
please. I have microsoft office installd 2003 but not
outlook. the only  programs I have installd are word and
excell. and I need to install outlook since I am using
active sink and want to sink those things to my pda. many
thanks if some one out there has this and can help. from
Mich.
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: