From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of kimsan
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 1:02 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Plain Text Viewing

Donnie:
Alt F for the backstage view, click options, arrow down to trust center and
then tab until you get to the trust center settings button and press
spacebar. Now press the letter e or just arrow up until you get to email
security.
Now tab until you get to the checkbox that says read all mail in standard
plaintext and if the box is unchecked, spacebar to check it. Tab one more
time to the option, Read all digitally signed mail in plain text and make
sure that is checked.
After doing all of this tab to ok button and spacebar it.

Take care.

www.BlindAccessTraining.com