When Ninite says it updates MSE, it is probably referring to program updates not database definition updates.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Ninite not updating MSSE

Hi Rick & Larry,

Thank you both for your input. I wonder why Ninite advertises updating MSSE
when it doesn't, at least with XP anyway?!  I will continue to update
manually to insure that MSSE stays up to date.  Ninite did update My
Dropbox!  Hot Damn!  LOL  LOL

Thanks again, take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Rick Justice