From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 7:31 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Message announcing incoming
e-mail

I'll have to dig a bit for the instructions to fix that and
hopefully they
will work for you even though they didn't for me. The thing
is my XP system
has that problem but not my windows 7 box, go figure.
David Ferrin
Most people don't know what they're doing and a lot of them
are really good
at it.