I currently have 3 computers in my house all running XP Pro.
I am planning on keeping this setup until July 2014 when MS
stops supporting it. I am still using MS Office 2000 and am
looking to upgrade to Office 2007. Since I have 3 computers,
my understanding is the student version comes with 3
licenses but no Outlook program for email. Could I install
the Office 2007 program and keep Office 2000 on my computer
so I can continue to use Outlook or will this cause
conflicts?

thanks
Al