Doris,

One of the reasons I wanted to roll back is that in the 4.x Pro version of
Super Anti-Spyware there's a clearly marked button for schedule scans.  My
memory is that in 5.x it is buried a couple levels in (I think under Settings)
and I also seem to remember routing JAWS to PC was required to get to it.  I'd
have thought they'd have made such an important item more obvious and easier to
find.  Once there, I found it very hard to schedule a scan.  Much routing of
JAWS to PC is required throughout the program.  It is with 4.x, but I think is
even more so in what I remember of 5.x.  I think they've moved other items
besides scheduling scans and have plunked them down in places that, at least to
me, seem less logical.

One feature that I remember seeing in the Pro version of 5.x that I don't think
is in 4.x that I wish was there is the ability to check for definition updates
but not program updates.

I should say up front that part of my own problem with 5.x is that it is more
accessible with JAWS 12 than JAWS 10 and I vastly prefer DEC-Talk Access 32 to
Eloquence and, as far as I know, I can't use DEC-Talk Access 32 with J12.  I'll
have to switch soon and maybe when I do I won't dislike the new interface for
the Pro SAS quite as much.

I did not spend a lot of time exploring Pro 5.x and it may be more logical than
I found it.  I'd be happy to hear about anything I missed.

What features in the free 5 did you find easier than 4.x?  Maybe they made some
things easier in the new interface in the Pro that I didn't see when I tried it.

Margaret