Hi All,

My new Windows 7 machine was delivered this afternoon and it meant that I got a
new keyboard.  The six pack keys on the new keyboard are arranged differently
from those of my old keyboard and there doesn't seem to be an insert key in the
six pack.  The computer is a Dell and I think the keyboard is as well.  Instead
of 3 columns containing 2 keys each this keyboard has 2 columns of 3 keys each
.  the leftmost column moving down is home, end, delete.  The right hand column
moving from top to bottom has page up, page down, and the bottom most is silent
and JAWS says nothing with Insert 1 for key identifier.  Has anyone heard of
this arrangement?  Where might the Insert key that was in the six pack on the
old keyboard be on the new one?  It was a long afternoon and my brain is fried
and I can't remember where to look to get the brand and model number of this
keyboard.

I did check it out very briefly, before telling my tech it would do, but he
only said to see how typing on it felt and, like a moron, I forgot to check out
the layout of the keys

Thank you,

Margaret.