From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
bill sharp
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:36 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] MS Word 2010 text missing letters
as I type

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this problem belongs in the computer or JAWS
list, perhaps either. I'm using Win 7, MS Word 2010, JAWS
12. I'm an accurate typist. When reviewing text I have typed
using Word 2010 and JAWS 12, there are frequent words that
have a letter missing. For example, catg, may show up as,
ct, or the word typed as, me, may show up as, m, with the
letter e missing. I make the spelling corrections, but when
I send a finished text article to my sighted sister, via
Outlook 2012 for posting on internet, she gets it with
spelling mistakes, also sometimes with changes in font
style, and with some double spacing she cannot correct.

Never had this trouble with prior systems, XP and before,
Word 2003 and before. Seems my problem starts with using
JAWS 12 and Word 2010. Any suggestions?

Really would appreciate help since I write articles for
posting at least once a week. Many thanks in advance for
suggestions.

Bill Sharp

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: