From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lauren
Simmons
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 2:34 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Users on a Win 7 Network

HI Alan,

When you right-click on a file and press enter on Sharing, is "None"
the
actual option presented? After taking a second look is the actual item

"Nobody?"

One would choose "Nobody" if the owner of the computer doesn't want
the
folder to be shared. I understand this is not your goal, but I'm
trying to
follow the thread as the more precisely questions are asked the better
the
help.

LS