From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 9:14 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Click here to update message

Hi Alan,

Try the following;

Press the Windows key and type the word Notification in the search
box.  Use
down arrow to the result that says "Show or hide the notification
icons on
the taskbar and press enter key.  Use tab key across the controls.
You will
find combo boxes for choosing between three actions that can be used
for
various programs.  The "Windows Update" item is
the item that will let you choose whether or not the Windows Update
option
shows an icon in the notification area.  Each combo box
has three choices: 1. Show icon in notifications, 2. Hide icon in
notifications, 3. Only show notifications.  Use up and down arrow keys
in
the combo boxes to make the choice you want.  Tab to the OK button and
use
it to save your changes and exit.

Note: My computer was set on, only show notifications, & I changed it
to,
show Icon in notifications, because I was having the same problem as
you
but, I don't know if it will work yet!

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from our, iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1!