Hi,
You need to create a folder named "audio+podcasts" without the quotes. Place it in your dtb folder on the flash drive. The name of the folder must be exactly as written with a plus sign and not the word plus. Good luck!
Jo

From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
Sent: March 18, 2013 7:33 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] How do I save    andcopymusic
filesandotherfilesto A USB Flash Drive?

If I understand this thread correctly the question is playing music on an
NLS player. If so then give me a few minutes and I will investigate. I have had such an animal for a few months already but never considered music, stay
tuned for further developments.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.