From: Jamie Seeger [mailto:seege...@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:50 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] blackboard assessability - Email found in subject

Hi,

I am thinking of going back to school to obtain a master degree on-line.  I see
many of the universities use Blackboard to host their on-line content.
I am wondering if this interface is accessible for one using a screen reader?
I am using a windows 7 home premium 64 bit system.  I have Jaws, System Access,
and NVDA as screen readers I can use.  If the program is accessible are there
any tips in navigating the program?  I thank you for any information in this
matter.

Jamie