To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:49 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] blackboard assessability

Hi,

I am thinking of going back to school to obtain a master degree on-line. I
see many of the universities use Blackboard to host their on-line content.
I am wondering if this interface is accessible for one using a screen
reader?  I am using a windows 7 home premium 64 bit system.  I have Jaws,
System Access, and NVDA as screen readers I can use.  If the program is
accessible are there any tips in navigating the program?  I thank you for
any information in this matter.

Jamie