From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Stephanie Koetje
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:38 PM
To: 'blind-computing@jaws-users.com'
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Open Book 9.0. Pearl. Upside down?
(UNCLASSIFIED) - Email found in subject

William,
I had the same question about where to line up the paper and it took
me forever to figure out that the guide folds out. Right now you have
it locked into place perpendicular to where it needs to be. With the
camera pointing toward you, take the top of the paper guide with your
left hand and pull it out. Pull kind of hard. Don't worry, you won't
break it. Keep pulling down until it locks into place. You'll then put
the paper you want to read right in front of you so the guide is on
the top edge of the paper.
Stephanie