From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Stephanie Koetje
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:38 PM
To: 'blind-computing@jaws-users.com'
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Open Book 9.0. Pearl. Upside down?
(UNCLASSIFIED) - Email found in subject

William,
I had the same question about where to line up the paper and it took me forever
to figure out that the guide folds out. Right now you have it locked into place
perpendicular to where it needs to be. With the camera pointing toward you,
take the top of the paper guide with your left hand and pull it out. Pull kind
of hard. Don't worry, you won't break it. Keep pulling down until it locks into
place. You'll then put the paper you want to read right in front of you so the
guide is on the top edge of the paper.
Stephanie